Free iTunes Codes 2020
Free iTunes Cards 2021
Free iTunes Codes 2020
Redeem Apple Gift Card 2020
Free iTunes Card Codes 2020
Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2020

1. you register an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You lodge $ 15
3. You send a scan of the record with the address and a bill issued to you with the same address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your details, because the card is legitimate, as if you were scenery up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your statistics, your account will be accepted and a tamper with deliver desire be generated which will be assigned to the probable
5. Now you indigence to cap up your recent account with the desired amount (I used PayPal and for the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline an eye to generating the card is 2-4 days, for me it took 3 days, you listen to an e-mail with credit card details and you can start shopping

I do not describe the last escalate, i.e. buying iTunes Harmonize, because those who are interested certainly be versed how to do it. I force but continue that the card details and the new apply oneself to are entered during the gain and these information are assigned to your iTunes Stow away account. After buying iTunes Equal, I immediately removed the show-card in the account settings, because these cards are disposable and each time I top up my account, a modish one is generated. I red the late-model address. The undiminished activity of window-card activation from the shake of registration in the overhaul lasted 4 days in my case, I was informed relative to each mutate of stature close e-mail. Of circuit, the whole get is well described on the website, and I created this description pro the slack, I hope that someone on the forum liking recover it useful.

UPDATE! It turned old hat that in the meantime they changed the card provider and now to get the iTunes Conjoin help you indigence to have at least $ 51 extra the 25 suited for the advantage itself, so you need to top up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be gone on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Вернуться в «Общий раздел»