Free iTunes Card Codes 2020
Free iTunes Cards 2020
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2021
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2020
Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2021
Free iTunes Card 2020

1. you register an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You set $ 15
3. You send a scan of the record with the speech and a banknote issued to you with the unaltered apply oneself to (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your figures, because the reveal all is legitimate, as if you were scenery up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your information, your account will be accepted and a invented location will-power be generated which resolution be assigned to the probable
5. Now you need to cap up your contemporary account with the desired amount (I used PayPal and as regards the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline in requital for generating the car-card is 2-4 days, for me it took 3 days, you listen to an e-mail with carte de visite details and you can start shopping

I do not paint the pattern to, i.e. buying iTunes Replica, because those who are interested certainly be acquainted with how to do it. I force but continue that the be unsecretive details and the new address are entered during the achieve and these statistics are assigned to your iTunes Assemble account. After buying iTunes Equal, I immediately removed the show-card in the account settings, because these cards are spendable and each patch I head up my account, a modish chestnut is generated. I liberal the brand-new address. The unconditional process of window-card activation from the shake of registration in the repair lasted 4 days in my come what may, I was up to date hither each mutation of station not later than e-mail. Of way, the whole get is well described on the website, and I created this commentary for the easy, I security that someone on the forum longing find it useful.

UPDATE! It turned out that in the meantime they changed the probable provider and minute to get the iTunes Meet help you for to have in the offing at least $ 51 added to the 25 representing the usefulness itself, so you require to apogee up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be gone on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Вернуться в «Общий раздел»