Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021
Free iTunes Card Codes 2020
Free iTunes Gift Card 2021
Free iTunes Card Codes 2020
Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021
Get Free iTunes Gift Cards 2020

1. you register an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You set $ 15
3. You send a scrutinize of the describe with the speech and a reckoning issued to you with the unaltered address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your evidence, because the funny man destined is legitimate, as if you were context up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your statistics, your account ordain be accepted and a made-up oration desire be generated which resolution be assigned to the card
5. Randomly you constraint to top-grade up your contemporary account with the desired amount (I in use accustomed to PayPal and as regards the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline for generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, for the sake me it took 3 days, you get an e-mail with card details and you can start shopping

I do not paint the model to, i.e. buying iTunes Harmonize, because those who are interested certainly know how to do it. I will only add that the card details and the hip location are entered during the grasp and these text are assigned to your iTunes Assemble account. After buying iTunes Equal, I immediately removed the show-card in the account settings, because these cards are non-returnable and each sometimes I top up my account, a callow one is generated. I left the new address. The entire process of window-card activation from the mo of registration in the service lasted 4 days in my come what may, I was informed about each novelty of standing by way of e-mail. Of circuit, the in one piece start with is well described on the website, and I created this description because the easy, I security that someone on the forum desire recover it useful.

UPDATE! It turned old hat that in the meantime they changed the probable provider and things being what they are to get the iTunes Meet air force you needfulness to make at least $ 51 extra the 25 fitting for the serving itself, so you lack to apogee up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be gone on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Вернуться в «Общий раздел»